Our Advice Service can offer:
- 1 to 1 mental health advice for anyone in the city, including carers and professionals
- Information and wellbeing resources about how to look after your mental health
- Help you develop an individual Wellness Action Plan to support your wellbeing during Covid19 and beyond
- Provide information on local mental health services and how to access them
- Information and resources on understanding mental health conditions and treatments
- Information on self-help groups and alternative support services
Please call us on 01273 666950 between 9am – 5pm.
Please be aware our phone lines may be busy so please leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Alternatively, send us an email to email@example.com , or visit Advice and Information on our website at www.mindcharity.co.uk/advice-information/.