A five week course for adults who want to learn or improve their cookery and learn how healthy food can support and improve your mental wellbeing.
· Build your confidence in the kitchen
· Learn simple healthy cooking techniques
· Cook fresh delicious and healthy meals
· Share the food you cook with others over lunch and a chat
· Tips and recipes to save you money
· Suits beginners and those starting again or anyone wanting new recipes and ideas.
· Simple nutrition information that can improve your wellbeing
The course is open to people experiencing mild to moderate mental health issues. It’s led by Community Cookery Workers from the Brighton and Hove Food Partnership. We meet weekly at the Ebenezer Church Community Rooms, Ashton Rise, Richmond Parade, Brighton BN2 9AA
To download a flyer please click here Cooking for Wellbeing flyer Oct 2017 or to find out more information call Sue Heskin on 01273 666959 or email Sue.Heskin@nhs.net