On the evening of Tuesday 22nd, the government announced further national measures to address rising cases of coronavirus in England. Full details of these can be found via the link below:
The ‘rule of six’ came in to force across the UK from Monday 14th September. Guidance on the application of the ‘rule of six’ in England is available at:
This guidance covers a range of exceptions where groups/activities can be larger than 6 people. These include:
- for work, or the provision of voluntary or charitable services
- providing support to a vulnerable person
- registered childcare, education or training
- organised sport or exercises classes or licensed outdoor physical activity.
- support groups – formally organised groups to provide mutual aid, therapy or any other form of support.
Finally, please continue to observe the following key behaviours advised by the government in order to keep yourself and others safe:
HANDS – Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds.
FACE – Cover your face in enclosed spaces, especially where social distancing may be difficult and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
SPACE – Stay 2 metres apart where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place.