Share your experiences of health and care services and help improve the patient journey for all!
The Sussex NHS Commissioners have launched the Big Health and Care (Socially Distancing) conversation and would like to hear directly from people living in Sussex to make sure that they understand what it has been like for people if they have needed to use health and care services during COVID-19 across Sussex.
- What has your experience been of using health and care services during COVID-19?
- What do you think is working well, and what hasn’t worked well, across health and care in Sussex, and what do we need to improve upon now and in the future?
- If you didn’t access services when you thought you needed to, why not? What changes should we maintain, and what needs to go back to normal as much as possible?
How can you get involved?
This is your chance to share your experiences, ask questions and share your ideas as the Commissioners move towards restoring services.
– Get in touch with Lilly Kennard, Public Involvement Manager at Brighton & Hove CCG (email@example.com) if you would like someone to come along and visit your community group to hear directly from you about your experiences and concerns, which will help shape local services for all.
– Visit the website and share your experience, ask questions, and more at https://yoursaysussexhealthandcare.uk.engagementhq.com/
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 01903 708411
– Write: FREEPOST RTUZ-ECYG-ERRK
Attn: Public Involvement Team
NHS Brighton and Hove Clinical Commissioning Group
Hove Town Hall, Norton Road, Brighton, BN3 4AH
– Deaf British Sign Language (BSL) users can contact through the Video Relay Service (VRS) ‘SignLive’. Simply download the SignLive app, register your details, and search for NHS Brighton and Hove in the Community Directory.