The Brighton and Hove Advocacy Partnership
The Brighton and Hove Advocacy Partnership brings together a unique combination of specialist advocacy providers to deliver an integrated advocacy service across Brighton and Hove.
Advocacy provided by the partnership includes Specialist Community Advocacy and Independent Advocacy under the Care Act 2014.
- Mind in Brighton and Hove – Advocacy support for people with mental health issues
- Brighton and Hove Speak Out – Advocacy support for people with a learning disability
- Possability People – Advocacy support for people with physical and sensory impairments
- Brighton and Hove Age UK – Advocacy support for people of 50 plus
- Brighton and Hove Impetus – Advocacy support for adults with learning disabilities involved in family court proceedings