The Lighthouse Recovery Support is a service for people with a personality disorder living in Brighton and Hove. The centre provides a range of therapeutic work and an extensive community programme which includes groups, peer support and learning opportunities.
Our worker provides peer support advice and information to members of the centre aimed at improving member’s involvement in the centre e.g.
- Enabling members to be service user volunteers
- Enabling member feedback and evaluation of the services provided at the centre.
- Developing & designing the community programme activities with members
- Developing a volunteer training programme with members co facilitating
- Supporting focus groups to evaluate member’s experiences of accessing the centre’s therapeutic and learning opportunities
How to contact the service
The peer support service is available only to members of the Lighthouse Recovery Support.
For information on who is eligible to access Lighthouse Recovery Support please visit the website.