We are a project for people in Brighton and Hove with:
- Personal & or lived experience of mental health issues (their own or those of someone they care for).
- An interest in improving and developing local mental health services
- An interest in local wellbeing information & events
What do we do?
- We organise and support communication between people with lived experience and people who commission and develop local mental health services
- We encourage,and support our members to use their expertise in order to improve local mental health services
- We arrange focus groups and online surveys on key mental health topics & issues to provide feedback to commissioners of mental health services
- We publish a newsletter with details of the latest local participation events, wellbeing information, activities and courses
- We have an online network of people interested in being involved and hearing about engagement opportunities
- We have our own website and on line community forum www.mindlive.co.uk
How to access our service:
If you are interested in being involved or signing up to our online network or just in finding out more please contact the service co-ordinator on 01273 666950