Community Cafes | Drop in Spaces | Places to Meet and Chat| Social Groups
This page is being developed to pull together a map of the many wellbeing drop ins and social spaces that people can access in the city. It follows an consultation by Minds LiVE Project to help pull together a list of spaces people have found helpful in supporting them to look after their mental health and wellbeing – places where they can go, chat with others and just ’be’.
Below you‘ll find a list of organisation that offer free drop in spaces, as well as some spaces such as community cafes which offer a place to meet and buy refreshments ( there may be charges )
Click the colour-coded flags on the map below for more information
- The spaces are not all designated mental health spaces and so there will not be mental health workers at some locations.
- For a list of mental health support services please see Mental Health Services for Adults or call our advice service who can help you find mental health support on: 01273 66 69 50
- You may also find our page Day Services, Wellbeing Groups and Activities useful as this contains more targeted support groups and spaces.
- For information on a wider range of groups and activities try www.itslocalactually.org.uk which has information on a wide range of free or low cost activities in the city.
- If you or someone you care for are in crisis and need urgent support please see our Crisis Service Page