Changes Ahead is an organisation funded by Brighton and Hove council that supports carers of those with mental health issues. This service offers both individual and/or group support including, practical advice, social events and an advocacy service.
Changes Ahead offers the following:
- 1-1 support to carers to mutually formulate a plan of action to help them deal with their present circumstances and move forward.
- Action Group – discussing/confronting issues that affect carers directly –
Taking issue with services/applauding good practice.
- Social Group – to network and meet informally.
- Training events.
- Drop in/Information/Library.
- Newsletter/Table of events
Monday 9-5 (alternate 12 - 8)
Tuesday 12-8 (alternate 9 - 5)
Email address: email@example.com
The Vallance Centre, Unit 2, Conway Court, Sackville Road, Hove BN3 3WR